Heavy Duty Storage Pocket Chart with 30 Pockets, 5 Over Door Hangers Included | Hanging Wall File Organizer by Hippo Creation - Organize Your Assignments, Files, Scrapbook Papers & More (Black)

  • Hippo Creation Storage Pocket Charts/File Organizer with 30 Pockets keeps your files, documents and any other stationaries neat and organized. Easy hanging on the wall. Perfect for classroom and office use
  • 5 FREE HANGERS - 5 bonus over door hangers included in the package allow each pocket to hold up to 300 sheets of new A4 papers. Fit most common household doors.
  • HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Made of durable Nylon with Grade A stitching work, solid construction and sturdy secure grommets. Door hangers are made of stainless steel.
  • LARGE STORAGE SIZE - Each chart measures 42’’x 47’’ while each pocket is 13’’wide x7’’ long which provides large storage capacity. Great for storing A4 Paper and regular size folders. Does not fit legal sized paper or folders.
  • MACHINE WASHABLE

It's rather wide, so i have it folded in half down the middle and use the front and back. I put lesser accessed documents, files on the back side. Great for the money!

This thing is awesome, and helped me organize my art studio and my home office. Everything is so much easier to see in this format vs the filing cabinet, and now when I have a specific project I can get my most relevent files on display with this, and everything is laid out and clearly labeled. Also due to it's slim profile, it's hanging on a wall where nothing else will fit without blocking off access to another room- this tool finally helped me make use of that wasted space without creating an obstacle, would definitely buy again

Great quality, heavy duty. Using it to organize all my sandpapers in my studio workshop. Make sure your measurements are right for this because it's very large in size. Won't fit over any standard door.

I love this!!!! Using it in my classroom as my writing center. I hung it up with several push pins. It does come with hooks but because I have paper on bulletin boards I had to come up with a different way of hanging it. Good quality material.

I have multiple filing cabinets in my offices, but I wanted something to hang on the wall to access the files I was currently working on. This did it!! It has worked perfectly! It is a think grade material & has held up to multiple files, so far. I will warn that it only comes with over-the-door hangers, but it too wide for most standard doors. I knew the width when I purchased it & never planned on hanging it on a door, so that wasn't a problem for me. It has 4 grommets that you would usually use to hang it, with the door hangers. A quick trip to the store & I had the wall hangers I wanted. No issues, so far!

The best evidence for the quality of the organizer is the fact that I plan to bought another 2. I have a hallway on the way in to my school classroom and I use the organizers to store folders and notebooks for my students. The organizers stay up securely on the wall, and my students have a space of their own, without sacrificing massive amounts of table space. They're one of my favorite teacher tricks.

I’m really happy with this item. It’s very sturdy and a better value than the single column file system I bought previously. This will help tremendously with managing billing for my properties. It comes with door hangers which I knew but I was concerned that meant it would be too narrow - it’s not. It’s wider than a standard door which is good for my needs. It doesn’t come with file folders. This isn’t a problem for me but for some reason I just expected it to. I have plenty of folders and it’s still a fantastic value.

Got this for my craft room, I have a bunch of heavy paper and my plastic drawers were taking a hit. I love this organizer cause it holds all my 12×12 vinyl and paper! Great buy, but I wouldn't hold it up with push pins this needs some semi expert hanging.

I have this right next to my desk for student files. As soon as I grade something, I slide it right into that stusent’s folder. I empty it sat each quarter and put it in the student file in my filing cabinet. I love how accessible the hanging file folder is next to my desk. It is light weight and durable. This would also be good as a “mailbox” system for students.

I have this on the back of my craft room closet door and am storing all of my colored cardstock in it for easy access. I can see what I have and It works much better than having it shoved in a drawer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the title OP sounds afraid of a little work.

A problem ger don't have to worry about